SOUTHS AUTUMN COMP
WEDNESDAY NIGHT MIXED & WOMENS COMP – ROUND 1 STARTS 7/4/21
MONDAY NIGHT MENS COMP – ROUND 1 STARTS 12/4/21
Wednesday 24th March, 2021, 6-8pm
HEFFRON PARK OZTAG FIELDS (entrance off Jersey Rd, Matraville)
- REGISTRATION NIGHT: WEDNESDAY 24TH MARCH at HEFFRON PARK AFL FIELDS (Clubhouse), 6-8pm – CASH ONLY
- EMAIL / TRANSFER: Playing fee is $110 per player. Please transfer payment as one lump sum, be sure to include team name – unfortunately we do not accept individual player payments, all payments must come through the team manager. Rego forms to be emailed to: email@example.com Must be received by Friday 2nd April, 2021.
BANK DETAILS FOR SOUTHS OZTAG
NAME: South East Senior Oztag
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS: Please email all vouchers with the team name and participants DOB to us for validation.
- VENUE: Games will be held on the Heffron Park AFL Fields, Matraville (entrance off Jersey Rd)
- COST: MENS & MIXED COMP $110 PER PLAYER Minimum payment of 10 players at registration. No team will be put into the competition without a minimum of 10 player payments and a completed Registration Form on or before Rego Night.
- WOMENS COMP $80 PER PLAYER
- FREE PLAYER: All Mens and Mixed teams with a minimum 10 players paid by rego night will receive 1 free player (above the 10 paid)
- BONUS POINTS: 3 bonus points to all teams paid in full before start of competition.
- FREE BALL: All teams who pay 10 minimum players on or before Registration night will receive a free Steeden ball.
- GAME TIMES: Games will be at 6pm, 6:35pm, 7:10pm, 7:45pm & 8:20pm (game time requests cannot be guaranteed).
- COMP DETAILS: Summer comp will run for 14 weeks total, 12 rounds + 2 rounds of finals.
- MENS: Games WILL be played on the Queens Birthday Monday, 14th June
- MIXED: NO GAMES will be played on State of Origin, 9th June.
- TEAMS: Minimum 10 players – no maximum. Mixed teams play with 4 men and 4 women on the field – maximum of 4 men on field at all times. Unlimited interchanges permitted.
- MENS 40’S DIVISION: Players must be 40+ years of age to play in this division. All teams are able to register TWO PLAYERS ONLY aged 30+ in the team – strictly no players under 30 years allowed.
- NON-PAYMENT PENALTY: Teams will not receive points for any round until fully paid. Full payment must be received by ROUND 1 to receive team points.
- REGISTRATION FORM: Teams must complete the AUTUMN REGISTRATION FORM and hand it in on or email before registration date, April 2nd. Signatures can be completed on or before first night of competition.
- PLAYING GEAR:All players must wear Official Oztag Shorts ($30) or Tights ($35) available at the ground every playing night or online at: www.oztagger.com.au Players are not allowed to take the field without official Oztag shorts or tights. All teams must wear matching team shirts with numbers by Round 3. Shorts and tights are available prior to comp at: www.oztagger.com.au
- PLAYING GEAR PENALTIES: From Round 3 onwards, one try will be deducted for each player out of a team shirt during a game.
- FORFEITS: Teams are to contact our Grounds Co-ordinator, Chubbs (0418 899 889), prior to 3pm on game day if you are forfeiting a match. Forfeiting teams will be given 0 ladder points and 5 AGAINST points with the opposition being awarded a win and 5 FOR points.
- DRAWS / TABLES: Temporary draws will be placed online for the first 3 weeks of competition. All teams must check online prior for their game times.
- PLAYING UNREGISTERED PLAYERS “RING INS”: Any team found to be playing players that are not registered to that team will lose their points for the game. The opposition will be awarded the 3 point win.
- INJURIES:All injuries must be reported to the desk and recorded on the night.
- REFUNDS: Once a player has taken the field to play, playing fees cannot be refunded.
- WET WEATHER: All wet weather notifications will be placed on the website by 4pm on game day. Managers will also be notified by text if games are called off. Every attempt will be made to make up wet weather games, dependant on Randwick Council and field availability.