SOUTHS AUTUMN COMP 2022
MONDAY NIGHT MENS – KICKING OFF 4TH APRIL
WEDNESDAY NIGHT MIXED & WOMENS – KICKING OFF 6TH APRIL
- REGISTRATION FORM SOUTHS AUTUMN (click here) Please complete online, save and email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMAIL / TRANSFER: Playing fee is $110 per player – $90 for all womens comp teams only. Please transfer payment as one lump sum, be sure to include team name (bank details below). Rego forms to be emailed to: email@example.com Regos and payment must be received by FRIDAY 25th MARCH, 2022.
- INDIVIDUALS (CLICK HERE): If you are looking to join a team for Autumn, please fill out the online Individuals form with your details to register interest: CLICK HERE
NAME: Eastern Suburbs Oztag
ACC: 1072 0726
WE DO NOT ACCEPT INDIVIDUAL PAYMENTS – ALL PAYMENTS MUST GO THROUGH YOUR TEAM MANAGER
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS: Please email vouchers with the team name and participants DOB to us for validation.
- KICK OFF: Mens Round 1: 4/4/22 Mixed & Womens Round 1: 6/4/22
- VENUE: Games will be held on the Heffron Park AFL Fields, Matraville. Entrance off Jersey Rd.
- COST: MENS & MIXED COMP $110 per player. WOMENS COMP $90 per player. Minimum payment of 10 players at registration. No team will be put into the competition without a minimum of 10 player payments and a completed Registration Form on or before Rego Night.
- BONUS POINTS: 3 bonus points to all teams paid in full before start of competition.
- FREE PLAYER: All teams paid in full by Friday 25th March will receive 1 free player. Pay for 10, get the 11th free / Pay for 11, get the 12th free etc.
- GAME TIMES: Games will be held at either: 6pm, 6:40pm, 7:20pm & 8pm OR 6pm, 6:35pm, 7:10pm, 7:45pm & 8:20pm depending on team numbers. Game time requests cannot be guaranteed.
- COMP DETAILS: Autumn comp will run for 14 weeks total, 12 rounds + 2 rounds of finals.
- TEAMS: Minimum 10 players – no maximum. Mixed teams play with 4 men and 4 women on the field – maximum of 4 men on field at all times. Unlimited interchanges permitted.
- MENS 40’S DIVISION: All Men’s 40’s teams are able to have 2 players between the ages of 30-40 only. No-one under the age of 30 can play in this division. If any teams are found to be playing younger players, they will lose their points for that round.
- NON-PAYMENT PENALTY: Teams will not receive points for any round until fully paid. Full payment must be received by ROUND 1 to receive team points.
- PLAYING GEAR: All players must wear Official Oztag Shorts ($30) or Lycra Tights ($35) & Sublimated Competition Tights ($40) available at the ground every playing night or online at: www.oztagger.com.au Players are not allowed to take the field without official Oztag shorts or tights. All teams must wear matching team shirts with numbers by Round 3. Shorts and tights are available prior to comp at: www.oztagger.com.au
- PLAYING GEAR PENALTIES: From Round 3 onwards, one try will be deducted for each player out of a team shirt during a game.
- FORFEITS: Teams are to contact our Grounds Co-ordinator, Chubbs (0418 899 889), prior to 3pm on game day if you are forfeiting a match. Forfeiting teams will be given 0 points and minus 10 points with the opposition being awarded a win and plus 10 points.
- DRAWS / TABLES:Temporary draws will be placed online for the first 3 weeks of competition. All teams must check online prior for their game times.
- UNREGISTERED PLAYERS “RING INS”: Any team found to be playing players that are not registered to that team will lose their points for that game. The opposition will be awarded the 3 point win. If a team wants to report a ring in to officials, this must be done on the same night to ensure it can be investigated.
- INJURIES:All injuries must be reported to the desk and recorded on the night.
- REFUNDS: Once a player has taken the field to play, playing fees cannot be refunded.
- WET WEATHER: All wet weather notifications will be placed on the website by 4pm on game day. Managers will also be notified by text if games are called off. Every attempt will be made to make up wet weather games, dependant on Randwick Council and field availability.