HEFFRON PARK SUMMER COMP
MONDAY NIGHT MENS COMP – ROUND 1 STARTS 26/10/19
WEDNESDAY NIGHT MIXED & WOMENS COMP – ROUND 1 STARTS 28/10/19
MONDAY 12th OCTOBER, 2020, 6-8pm
HEFFRON PARK OZTAG FIELDS (entrance off Jersey Rd, Matraville)
- REGISTRATION NIGHT: MONDAY 12TH OCTOBER at HEFFRON PARK AFL FIELDS (Clubhouse), 6-8pm
- EMAIL / TRANSFER: Playing fee is $110 per player. Please transfer payment as one lump sum, be sure to include team name. Rego forms to be emailed to: email@example.com Must be received by MONDAY 12th October, 2020.
- REGISTRATION FORM 2020 – HEFFRON PARK
- Back of Rego Form 2020 (Click Here)
BANK DETAILS FOR CENTENNIAL
NAME: South East Senior Oztag
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS: Please email all vouchers with the team name and participants DOB to us for validation.
- VENUE: Games will be held on the Heffron Park AFL Fields, Matraville (entrance off Jersey Rd)
- COST: MENS & MIXED COMP $110 per player. Minimum payment of 10 players at registration. No team will be put into the competition without a minimum of 10 player payments and a completed Registration Form on or before Rego Night.
- FREE PLAYER: All teams with a minimum 10 players paid by rego night will receive 1 free player (above the 10 paid)
- BONUS POINTS: 3 bonus points to all teams paid in full before start of competition.
- FREE BALL: All teams who pay 10 minimum players on or before Registration night will receive a free Steeden ball.
- GAME TIMES: Games will be at 6pm, 6:40pm, 7:20pm & 8pm (game time requests cannot be guaranteed).
- COMP DETAILS:Summer comp will run for 14 weeks total, 12 rounds + 2 rounds of finals.
- CHRISTMAS BREAK: MENS Last Game Round 8 – 14th December 2020 | MIXED & WOMENS Last Game Round 8 – 16th December 2020.
- RETURNING: MIXED Round 9 – 18th January 2021 | MENS Round 9 – 20th January 2021.
- TEAMS: Minimum 10 players – no maximum. Mixed teams play with 4 men and 4 women on the field – maximum of 4 men on field at all times. Unlimited interchanges permitted.
- NON-PAYMENT PENALTY: Teams will not receive points for any round until fully paid. Full payment must be received by ROUND 1 to receive team points.
- REGISTRATION FORM: Teams must complete the HEFFRON PARK REGISTRATION FORM and hand it in on or before registration date, Friday 11th October. Signatures can be completed on the first night of competition.
- PLAYING GEAR:All players must wear Official Oztag Shorts ($30) or Tights ($35) available at the ground every playing night or online at: www.oztagger.com.au Players are not allowed to take the field without official Oztag shorts or tights. All teams must wear matching team shirts with numbers by Round 3. Shorts and tights are available prior to comp at: www.oztagger.com.au
- PLAYING GEAR PENALTIES: From Round 3 onwards, one try will be deducted for each player out of a team shirt during a game.
- FORFEITS:Teams are to contact our Grounds Co-ordinator, Chubbs (0418 899 889), prior to 3pm on game day if you are forfeiting a match. Forfeiting teams will be given a loss and minus 5 points with the opposition being awarded a win and plus 5 points.
- DRAWS / TABLES:Temporary draws will be placed online for the first 3 weeks of competition. All teams must check online prior for their game times.
- PLAYING UNREGISTERED PLAYERS “RING INS”: Any team found to be playing players that are not registered to that team will lose their points for the game. The opposition will be awarded the 3 point win.
- INJURIES:All injuries must be reported to the desk and recorded on the night.
- REFUNDS: Once a player has taken the field to play, playing fees cannot be refunded.
- WET WEATHER: All wet weather notifications will be placed on the website by 4pm on game day. Managers will also be notified by text if games are called off. Every attempt will be made to make up wet weather games, dependant on the Parklands Trust and field availability.