EASTS SUMMER COMP 2021/22
TUESDAY NIGHT MIXED – RD 1 TUESDAY 9th NOVEMBER
THURSDAY NIGHT MENS – RD 1 THURSDAY 4th NOVEMBER
- EASTS REGISTRATION FORM – SUMMER 2021/22 (CLICK HERE) Please complete online, save and email to us at: email@example.com or bring to registration night.
- EMAIL / TRANSFER: Playing fee is $120 per player. Please transfer payment as one lump sum, be sure to include team name. Rego forms to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org Regos and payment must be received by FRIDAY 29th OCTOBER, 2021.
- INDIVIDUALS: If you are looking to join a team for Summer, please fill out the online Individuals form with your details to register interest: CLICK HERE
NAME: Eastern Suburbs Oztag
ACC: 1072 0726
FULL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY FRIDAY 29TH OCTOBER
WE DO NOT ACCEPT INDIVIDUAL PAYMENTS – ALL PAYMENTS MUST GO THROUGH YOUR TEAM MANAGER
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS: Please email all vouchers with the team name and participants DOB to us for validation.
- KICK OFF: Tuesday Mixed Round 1: 9/11/21 Thursday Mens Round 1: 4/11/21
- VENUE: Games will be held at Centennial Park – Parade and Reservoir Fields
- COST: MENS & MIXED COMP $120 per player. Minimum payment of 10 players at registration. No team will be put into the competition without a minimum of 10 player payments and a completed Registration Form on or before Rego Night.
- BONUS POINTS: 3 bonus points to all teams paid in full before start of competition.
- FREE BALL: All teams who pay 10 minimum players on or before Registration night will receive a free Oztag ball.
- GAME TIMES: Games will be held at 6pm and 6:40pm only (game time requests cannot be guaranteed).
- COMP DETAILS: Summer comp will run for 12 weeks total, 10 rounds + 2 rounds of finals.
- CHRISTMAS BREAK:
FINAL ROUND OF 2021 RETURNING 2022
- MIXED ROUND 6: 14/12/21
- MIXED ROUND 7: 18/1/22
- MENS ROUND 7: 16/12/21
- MENS ROUND 8: 20/1/22
- TEAMS: Minimum 10 players – no maximum. Mixed teams play with 4 men and 4 women on the field – maximum of 4 men on field at all times. Unlimited interchanges permitted.
- NON-PAYMENT PENALTY: Teams will not receive points for any round until fully paid. Full payment must be received by ROUND 1 to receive team points.
- PLAYING GEAR: All players must wear Official Oztag Shorts ($30) or Tights ($35) available at the ground every playing night or online at: www.oztagger.com.au Players are not allowed to take the field without official Oztag shorts or tights. All teams must wear matching team shirts with numbers by Round 3. Shorts and tights are available prior to comp at: www.oztagger.com.au
- PLAYING GEAR PENALTIES: From Round 3 onwards, one try will be deducted for each player out of a team shirt during a game.
- FORFEITS: Teams are to contact our Grounds Co-ordinator, Chubbs (0418 899 889), prior to 3pm on game day if you are forfeiting a match. Forfeiting teams will be given 0 points and minus 10 points with the opposition being awarded a win and plus 10 points.
- DRAWS / TABLES:Temporary draws will be placed online for the first 3 weeks of competition. All teams must check online prior for their game times.
- UNREGISTERED PLAYERS “RING INS”: Any team found to be playing players that are not registered to that team will lose their points for that game. The opposition will be awarded the 3 point win. If a team wants to report a ring in to officials, this must be done on the same night to ensure it can be investigated.
- INJURIES:All injuries must be reported to the desk and recorded on the night.
- REFUNDS: Once a player has taken the field to play, playing fees cannot be refunded.
- WET WEATHER: All wet weather notifications will be placed on the website by 4pm on game day. Managers will also be notified by text if games are called off. Every attempt will be made to make up wet weather games, dependant on the Parklands Trust and field availability