BOTANY BAY SUMMER COMP
MONDAY NIGHT MIXED COMP – ROUND 1 STARTS 19/10/20
THURSDAY NIGHT MENS COMP – ROUND 1 STARTS 22/10/20
WEDNESDAY 7th OCTOBER, 2020, 6-8pm
HEFFRON PARK CANTEEN (entrance off JERSEY RD, MATRAVILLE)
- REGISTRATION FORM – BOTANY BAY SUMMER 2020/21 This form can be completed on any desktop computer, saved and emailed / printed.
- REGISTRATION NIGHT: WEDNESDAY 7TH OCTOBER at HEFFRON PARK CANTEEN (Clubhouse), 6-8pm
- EMAIL / TRANSFER: Playing fee is $100 per player. Please transfer payment as one lump sum, be sure to include team name. Rego forms to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org Must be received by FRIDAY 9th October, 2020.
BANK DETAILS FOR BOTANY OZTAG
NAME: Eastern Suburbs Oztag
ACC: 1072 0726
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS: Please email all vouchers with the team name and participants DOB to us for validation.
- VENUE: Games will be held Booralee Park, Botany
- COST: MENS, MIXED & U/18’s COMP $100 per player. Minimum payment of 10 players at registration. No team will be put into the competition without a minimum of 10 player payments and a completed Registration Form on or before Rego Night. Active Kids Vouchers also accepted.
- FREE PLAYER: All teams with a minimum 10 players paid by rego night will receive 1 free player (above the 10 paid)
- BONUS POINTS: 3 bonus points to all teams paid in full before start of competition.
- FREE BALL: All teams who pay 10 minimum players on or before Registration night will receive a free Steeden ball.
- GAME TIMES: Games will be at 6pm, 6:40pm, 7:20pm & 8pm
- COMP DETAILS: Summer comp will run for 14 weeks total, 12 rounds + 2 rounds of finals.
- CHRISTMAS BREAK: Last Round for 2020 will be played on Monday 14th & Thursday 17th December
- 2021 COMP RETURN: First Rounds back for 2020 will be Monday 18th January & Thursday 21st January
- TEAMS: Minimum 10 players – no maximum. Mixed teams play with 4 men and 4 women on the field – maximum of 4 men on field at all times. Unlimited interchanges permitted.
- MENS & MIXED U/18’S COMP: All players registering for the Under 18’s competition must be between 15 – 18years old. Anyone turning 19 this year, 2020, will not be eligible
- NON-PAYMENT PENALTY: Teams will not receive points for any round until fully paid. Full payment must be received by ROUND 1 to receive team points.
- REGISTRATION FORM: Teams must complete the BOTANY OZTAG REGISTRATION FORM and hand it in on or before registration date, Wednesday 7th October. Signatures can be completed on the first night of competition.
- PLAYING GEAR:All players must wear Official Oztag Shorts ($30) or Tights ($35) available at the ground every playing night or online at: www.oztagger.com.au Players are not allowed to take the field without official Oztag shorts or tights. All teams must wear matching team shirts with numbers by Round 3. Shorts and tights are available prior to comp at: www.oztagger.com.au
- PLAYING GEAR PENALTIES: From Round 3 onwards, one try will be deducted for each player out of a team shirt during a game.
- FORFEITS: Teams are to contact our Grounds Co-ordinator, Chubbs (0418 899 889), prior to 3pm on game day if you are forfeiting a match. Forfeiting teams will be given 0 points and minus 10 points with the opposition being awarded a win and plus 10 points.
- DRAWS / TABLES:Temporary draws will be placed online for the first 3 weeks of competition. All teams must check online prior for their game times.
- UNREGISTERED PLAYERS “RING INS”: Any team found to be playing players that are not registered to that team will lose their points for that game. The opposition will be awarded the 3 point win. If a team wants to report a ring in to officials, this must be done on the same night to ensure it can be investigated.
- INJURIES:All injuries must be reported to the desk and recorded on the night.
- REFUNDS: Once a player has taken the field to play, playing fees cannot be refunded.
- WET WEATHER: All wet weather notifications will be placed on the website by 4pm on game day. Managers will also be notified by text if games are called off. Every attempt will be made to make up wet weather games, dependant on the Parklands Trust and field availability.